- You will receive The World of Eric Carle (TM) Edition KidSwitch Light Switch Extenders (3 count)
- Includes 12 themed art stickers featuring The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Friends and 2 bonus stickers
- KidSwitch helps your child safely reach and operate room lights, simple to install and easy to use!
- Teaches energy saving habits by helping toddlers learn to turn the lights off when they leave the room.
- Glows in the Dark! Aids in potty training - no more scary trips to a dark bathroom!
Now your child can say, "I did it myself"! It's so important to help our kids build self-esteem and independence. That's why these light switch extenders are perfect for children's bedrooms, bathrooms, playrooms, or anywhere your child needs extra confidence. Our award winning KidSwitch attach easily in minutes, so tots can turn their lights on and off all by themselves. As an added bonus, it glows in the dark, helping your child find their way at night.
For ages 3 and up.
Also great for the elderly and disabled (for example wheel chair use).
Eric Carle - Inspire, Explore, Grow!
“When I create my books, I create for myself first. I try to entertain the child in me. That is where I start.” Ever since Eric Carle was a small child, he loved to draw and he knew that when he grew up he would be an artist. A strong connection to the child inside continues to be a source of inspiration for his stories and pictures which have delighted generations of readers for more than 40 years.
The creator of the beloved and innovative classic. The Very Hungry Caterpillar which has won the hearts of millions of children around the world, Eric Carle creates brightly painted tissue paper collage illustrations that are instantly recognizable. Eric Carle’s background in graphic design is reflected in his deceptively simple, bold style; creating illustrations that he continues to think of as “little posters.” His stories, many of which are about animals and insects, entertain, educate and captivate readers of all ages.